- 19-20 November 2015. Vth Arenberg Conference for History on the theme «Barriers and Borders in and beyond the Habsburg World: A Transregional Perspective» in collaboration with the Faculty of Arts and Literature from the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
19th of November 2015. Conference about prosperity and the small enterprise, in collaboration with ING (bank), Brussels
- 18-19 September 2015. IVth Arenberg Conference for History «Nobility and Power in Central Europe 1918-2015», in collaboration with the Catholic University Pazmany Péter, Budapest
- 17th of September 2014, "Motor Mittelstand" Conference about the German Mittelstand in an historical perspective in collaboration with the German Stifterverband in Berlin
- 22–24 May 2013. 3rd Arenberg Conference for History under the direction of professor dr. Martin Wrede ‘‘Nobility and Nation in the modern times. Hierarchy, Equality and Loyalty, 16th-20th century‘‘ Deutsches Historisches Institut, Paris – Professor Martin Wrede Paris.
- 25-26 October 2012. 2nd Arenberg Conference for History in Groningen, the Netherlands: Sound Toll Registers online. Early Modern trade and transport
- 29th of November 2012. Speech by the Duke d'Arenberg on invitation from the Cercle International Diplomatique et Consulaire (CIDIC) in the castle of Ophem titled: 'De l'utilité d'un plan Marshall culturel européen' on the occasion of a fundraiser for the restoration of the chapel of Bormenville.
- 28 November 2012. Dinner debate: “China’s domestic agenda: Social, educational and cultural challenges facing China in the 21st century” Cercle Gaulois, Brussels. The keynote address was delivered by H.E. ambassador Wu Hailong, Head of the Mission of People’s Republic of China to the EU.
- 6-7 October 2011 Ist Arenberg Conference for History on "Dynastic Identity"
- 5th of November 2010 Conference given by H.E the Russian Ambassador to NATO, Dmitri Rogozine
- 19th of September 2008 Conference given by H.E. the Belgian Ambassador to NATO Baron Frans Van Daele ‘On the trans-Atlantic Link between Europe and the United States’
- 13th of September 2006 Conference by the President of the European Commission, Dr. José Manuel Barroso, about the "Future of Europe"
- 11th of September 2004
Conference of Minister of State Jean-Luc Dehaene
- 14th of September 2002 Conference of Minister of State Prof. Dr. Mark Eyskens
- 12th of September 1998 Conference of commandant Hélie Denoix de St Marc